Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

June, South William Street

Options
  • 19-12-2009 12:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Went to see June yesterday, she was very accurate about the present situation, hit parts of what's goin on in my life weirdly close.
    Lots of advise, and I didn't give her any hints or feedback as to wha she was saying.. amazed
    Wondering if there is any feedback on her future outlook, was she good for others?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 malcolmtucker

Hi Maria,

I have also been to see June a few times. She has been right on with me on a few things and they have been very funny things like she said that I would be recognised in the media for my work ..... I have been in the media a fair bit lately rather unexpectadly and its not the type of thing that one could randomy guess. Also she picked up on a number of issues in my personal life

Anyway hope this helps

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭river1

I went to June a few months ago... and find that her prediction is'nt true...
    She told me that there is a new job offer....( am still waiting)
    She said my ex will come back to me ... have just found out that he is now going out with someone else
    That there will be a house move for me... I have no intention of moving

So as for future prediction on June I did'nt think she was that great

River 1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Nevi

Where on South William St is June located please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭Wuggectumondo

Hi Maria,

she said that I would be recognised in the media for my work .....

Anyway hope this helps

She said that to me too...

She was more like a counselor, putting me at ease about about a few things.

Might try her again in the future but the best fortune teller I've ever been to is Mrs Murphy's daughter on George's St

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 JLKB

I also found Mrs Murphys daughter to be very good, spot on with me. However, i walked thru Georges Arcade this week and the stall had been cleared out. If you know her where abouts could you let me know.

Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭Wuggectumondo

She said that to me too...

Sorry that was actually Grainne I went to.

I also would LOVE to find the whereabouts of Mrs Murphy's daughter, she is amazing

Advertisement