Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A little bit of good news.

• 19-12-2009 12:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭

I just received my post and in it was a journal from one of the professional bodies I belong to. Anyway I though I share the good news they just published an artice I wrote on Freud's paper Mourning and Melancholia and its links to Addiction and Loss.

So I happy today, now to be fair its hardly a peer reviewed scientific journal, but at least there does seem to be some space out there today for the work of Freud:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 706 ✭✭✭SATSUMA

Well done!!!! Always nice to have one's work recognised! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭Odysseus

SATSUMA wrote: »
    Well done!!!! Always nice to have one's work recognised! :D

Cheers, its part of my master plan to turn the IAAAc into psychoanalytic psychotherists;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,857 ✭✭✭Valmont

Anywhere we can read it Odysseus? Or is it too heavy for the non-freudians...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭Odysseus

Valmont wrote: »
    Anywhere we can read it Odysseus? Or is it too heavy for the non-freudians...

They don't put their publication on the net, but anyone interested just send me a pm with your email and I will foreward a copy. It very readable [I think] I left Lacan out of it as most of the therapists there would be unfamilar with his work.

Advertisement