Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Were you good this year?! Be honest

• 19-12-2009 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Were you good enough this year to have Santa visiting you? I just hope Santa wasn't watching me all the time....bahahaha otherwise I might just be on the naughty list. :D

What is the one thing you really want in your stocking it can be anything or anyone.....

Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

I was an angel...................

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,624 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Nice try,
    but if you want the list back Mr Clause you will have to pay the ransom.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

I was good and I still get less crap than drug dealers. Where is my Cuban mansion and pet tiger you ****er

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

I am and always will be a dick. MOAR COAL!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

i fucked up almost everyday this year.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

What is the one thing you really want in your stocking it can be anything or anyone.....

A foot
    Signed Heather Mills

• Closed Accounts Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Elliemental

Oh I`ve been positively angelic, this year. Can I have a Ferrari, now? Please!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

I was better this year than previous years. Does that count?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,624 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

I was better this year than previous years. Does that count?
    Better as in not sick

Or

Better at what :eek:

Or

Better at being a sicko :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭InKonspikuou2

I caught syphillis or strep throat or something. Emptied my sack down the wrong chimney.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Better as in not sick

Or

Better at what :eek:

Or

Better at being a sicko :mad:

I didn't get thrown out of anywhere. And I totally resisted the urge to punch many people.

On the other hand, I still broke about 30 laws.

It's an improvement. One step at a time...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i was actually a complete and utter douchebag this year. still am.

And I totally resisted the urge to punch many people.
    if only there was a way of punching people through the internet :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

I've been a cunt this year. I'm on my final warning with the headteacher which is good, shame mom and dad don't know.

What would I want in stockings? Anyone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,018 ✭✭✭Mike 1972

On the other hand, I still broke about 30 laws

That would be a lot fewer than most people. I imagine you might have broken a few that you didnt know about though ????

Me I didnt touch any "Plant fertiliser" this year. My plants are completly organic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

I'm always good..

I swear, this hooker i was with last week wouldn't shut up about how good I was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

I've been.. Pretty bad. I may stop drinking so much.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to heaven, we were all going direct the other way - in short, the period was so far like the present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only.

I and Dickens agree eye to eye.

I might just be on the naughty list. :D
    A/S/L ?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

brummytom wrote: »
    I've been a cunt this year. I'm on my final warning with the headteacher
    Give better head then.
    What are they teaching in schools these days?

• Advertisement

Give better head then.
    What are they teaching in schools these days?
    I go to a Catholic school, I don't think I'm at liberty to say

(Our headmistress has split from her Husband but isn't allowed to get divorced or she's not allow to retain her role. Bit strange isn't it?)

I go to a Catholic school, I don't think I'm at liberty to say

(Our headmistress has split from her Husband but isn't allowed to get divorced or she's not allow to retain her role. Bit strange isn't it?)

Reckon you're in there sonny. Wait till the new year and have 12 months to make up for it or it'll definitely be a lump of coal this time around.

Reckon you're in there sonny. Wait till the new year and have 12 months to make up for it or it'll definitely be a lump of coal this time around.
    She did say I was very naughty and seemed to enjoy reading the comments I made "I'd give you a trophy but you'd only stick it up your hole"; "Don't worry, there isn't a chance in hell I'd fuck you, I'd catch something" a little too much

Feeky, eat your hole out

Feeky, eat your hole out
    And that's why he got an A from the headteacher.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭AFC_1903

Good?

Hell, I was amazing! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

*puts on angel halo*

Yep, was very good this year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Alessandra

No I was not good:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 827 ✭✭✭VinnyTGM

On the most part, I was ok.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Sea Sharp

No,
    I got a lot done though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭zoey

I was...untill I went to my Christmas party last weekend :(

• Registered Users Posts: 40 butterflydream

Christmas Parties don't count as being bold as everybody is way to wasted to know what's going on....great night out.

As I said earlier it all depends on how much Santa saw, so if it was the PG version I'm pretty sure I could get a few presents but if I get coal at least I'll be warm :P

I'm sure being on the naughty list means you had a fun year :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Polar Girl

I was grand this year up until the night of my christmas party where I over indulged and made a show of myself by falling over and talking utter ****e. cringe moments still happening for me and it was nearly 2 weeks ago. But other than that I have been fairly ok :)

Why would someone who reproduces by binary fission need to get married :confused:

Advertisement