Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy an oven rack?

Options
  • 19-12-2009 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭

I've got a 90cm indesit range and have realised i'll need another oven rack now the in laws are coming over for Christmas dinner

Does anyone know where i'd get a rack to fit? I tried power city where i bought the cooker but they dont stock them, put me onto a quinn spares crowd but i ended up on hold for ages

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

They've always got them in the Betterware catalogue but you probably wouldn't have it in time for Christmas. Home Store and More might have them, though if I were you I'd have a scout at the local recycling centre where you might get one for free.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭jos28

Give this crowd a call
    http://www.mastercare.ie/index.html
    Its an Aladdins cave full of spare parts, they just might have one.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

Measure it and see if you can pilfer one from the recycling place, reduce reuse and all that stuff.

Advertisement