Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KSC M93R II

Options
  • 19-12-2009 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭

Hey again,

I plan to get one of these for christmas, are they worth the money. Any underlying issues or recommendations?

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I was reading a few reviews on these and they're rated better than the KSC G18C.. plus better upgrades for it..
    look on airsofteire.com and got to the pistol section..there's a few reviews from irish users on it...

only went for the G18 because i have a KSC M9 full metal already and wanted something different.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

Cheers dude! Yeah you see I'm interested in this because I already have a G17 so I don't see much more sense in getting another Glock that the only difference is the full auto feature, plus the 3 shot burst on this looks real nice :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

Ive got a KSc 93r for nearly 2 years now, got the metal slide version off ehobby, Ive read the plastic slide can be prone to breaking. The ony isuue ive had was that the slide would lock back after every shot due to the slide stop spring being to weak but it can be easily fixed.

Flecktarn wrote: »
    Cheers dude! Yeah you see I'm interested in this because I already have a G17 so I don't see much more sense in getting another Glock that the only difference is the full auto feature, plus the 3 shot burst on this looks real nice :)

there's full auto on the m93r as well

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Berkut wrote: »
    there's full auto on the m93r as well

I think he means the difference between the Glock 17 and 18 is that the G18 has full auto.;)

• Advertisement

SAULGOODE9 wrote: »
    I think he means the difference between the Glock 17 and 18 is that the G18 has full auto.;)

oh yeah..I missed that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

is there a reveiw posted here for the baretta? if not could some kind soul who has one do it as am looking at getting one myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Jules.Winnfield

I've had one for about 5 months now and so far it's been fantastic for me. Haven't had any problems with it and I've given it a far bit of use for a sidearm. Given the auto and semi-auto features it is very useful. I must say the thing that surprised me most about it was its accuracy over long distance.

I have the a metal slide model but I have heard that the plastic ones are prone to coming away and jamming.

Hope u enjoy it (if u get one) as much as I do.

Advertisement