Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Lads Hairdresser in the City?

Options
  • 19-12-2009 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭

Long story short, I've been shaving my head for years, (close to 7!) but decided it was time for a change and grew my hear out for the last two months.

Would anyone recommend a good hairdresser in the city for lads?
    Not looking for anything too crazy, just a trim and tidy round the back and sides. One of my flatmates went to Tony and Guy a few weeks ago but was not impressed with the outcome(but he's french so maybe it not what he is used to).

I know that there is a place on washington street which is a turkish barbers also, can you just walk in off the street or do you need to book?

Cheers!
    SM

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

Long story short, I've been shaving my head for years, (close to 7!) but decided it was time for a change and grew my hear out for the last two months.

Would anyone recommend a good hairdresser in the city for lads?
    Not looking for anything too crazy, just a trim and tidy round the back and sides. One of my flatmates went to Tony and Guy a few weeks ago but was not impressed with the outcome(but he's french so maybe it not what he is used to).

I know that there is a place on washington street which is a turkish barbers also, can you just walk in off the street or do you need to book?

Cheers!
    SM

give Anna a call she might be able to come to you (will PM the number)

she was working for a couple of salons but does freelance stuff at the moment.

Tell her Paddy gave ya her number (if she can fit you in)

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭rotinaj

Baldy Barber down Blackpool

Went to a place in the english market last week, think it was called Musa's. Got a good haircut and a proper shave with a cut throat razor.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭Lemag

Give the Filipino guy in the Turkish barbers in the Winthrop arcade a go. Takes a lot of care when giving a cut. The girl there is meant to be good also but I was a little disappointed after she cut my hair.

Advertisement