Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sales

Options
  • 19-12-2009 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi Guys

With the sale season ready to kick off I think we should get a tread going with any bargains.

My house is nearly roofed so am looking for everything for inside. ie tiles, furniture floors, kitchens etc etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭JuniorB

Sorry to drag up an old thread but saves starting a new one !

Tubs and Tiles in Fonthill are open again today until the end of the month AFAIK. Called a Credit Crunch clear out sale - all ex shop stock.
    The showrooms are open Monday to Saturday 10am-6pm (closed for lunch 1pm-2pm). The Mrs will be heading tomorrow so I'll update if any decent bargains.

B&Q have 20% off everything this Fri, Sat & Sun when you spend €75 or more.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭ninjaBob

Excellent thanks

[Edit]

Reids Furniture has a clearance sale on, we picked up a mango bedroom set at cost price.

B&Q have 50% Cooke & Lewis Bathrooms (combine that with the extra 20% off this weekend)

Harry Corry (picked up curtain poles @ 50% off)

Laura Ashley (30% off everything)

Expert Electrical : Buy a selected Rangemaster get 50% off an integrated dishwasher (I picked up the Classic 90 + Dishwasher for €1900), sale is ongoing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,433 ✭✭✭sinnerboy

I'll sticky this for a while - hoping it remains lively

http://www.idealhome.ie/

Not sure if in right thread !

Totally missed that this was on. Just spotted a supplement in one of the papers today. This weekend Fri 16th -Sun 18th in RDS.
    Register online for free entry on Fri and Sat and 2 for 1 (€15) Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,130 ✭✭✭✭muffler

I have a free ticket for this (Fri. or Sat) I got by email. If anyone wants it drop me a PM with their email address.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭icbarros

Leigh Harmer is doing 20% off in their new sofa collection.
    http://www.leighharmer.co.uk

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭windyboy

Hi,

Im about to start 1st fix plumbing , is there any good branded bathroom sanitary ware shower and taps on sale anywhere at the minute?

Windyboy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭mr_edge_to_you

Sorry lads,

we were at that ideal homes last year. Half a day of my life I'll never get back. The amount of ****e such as hedge trimmers, remote control helicopters, vegetable slicers there was mad. Although I did get a free mug from one exhibitor. It's a poor relation to the actual self build exhibitions.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭icbarros

windyboy wrote: »
    Hi,

Im about to start 1st fix plumbing , is there any good branded bathroom sanitary ware shower and taps on sale anywhere at the minute?

Windyboy

I'm not sure if they ship to Ireland but Bath Store in UK are doing up to 50% off sale.
    http://www.bathstore.com/sale/20100410/index.html?SALE_ID=48

Furniture liquidation Auction on Sat (14th) from 10am
    http://www.naascarauctions.com/gcfurnitureauction.pdf

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭Troy McClure

We have been on the look out for any sales/bargains/closing downs in 2011, and they seem thin on the ground now towards before. This in itself is noteworthy.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

We have been on the look out for any sales/bargains/closing downs in 2011, and they seem thin on the ground now towards before. This in itself is noteworthy.

Land Of Furniture in Cavan is closing. Got a couch that was reduced from 4k to 1400. Some lovely oak furniture also reduced from over a thousand to 300-400e.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,130 ✭✭✭✭muffler

clareflynn wrote: »
    hey there i came across this company in cork they are having a sale at the moment

ps i got kitchen from them 3 years ago and to this day is still perfect

<SNIP>
    Thats great.

Now off you go!

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭Troy McClure

Folks it's December 2011, Just want to draw attention to this thread. There must be decent sales going on out there, be they closing down sales or jan '12 sales.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Fracking Cylon

Sale coming up in some Stanley centers from the 1st of Sept. 200 notes off. I'm going to get the Lismore, mainly as it doesn't have that annoying Reginald's Tower stuck on the side of it and only an S!

• Registered Users Posts: 27 YMCA

Any Sales on 2nd fix items and finishing decor at the moment in the Kildare/Laois area?

Advertisement