Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final Design Technology Project?

Options
  • 19-12-2009 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭

What size paper?

A3 or A2?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Crow92

whatever you want, just fold it up either way like.
    As a matter of interest what have you decided to do??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭GLUEY

Hold on now I do technology and I've no idea what you're talking about.....?

Well, if you're in 6th year technology you should of gotten a brief, the project this year is about stage's, performances and audience interaction, you write up a big brief and make a working model on your idea,...'personally i've not too Alot yet, i'm in the middle of further in depth research, going to do all the way up to the working drawing's and making a cardboard model over christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭stainluss

Crow92 wrote: »
    Well, if you're in 6th year technology you should of gotten a brief, the project this year is about stage's, performances and audience interaction, you write up a big brief and make a working model on your idea,...'personally i've not too Alot yet, i'm in the middle of further in depth research, going to do all the way up to the working drawing's and making a cardboard model over christmas.

are ye given picaxe boards by the school?
    theyre handy!:)

We're actually using Genie chips, personally i;m using a Genie E18 motorBoard :D,

I'm planning to make an interactive narrative scene of a play which the audience chooses the next scene, what re you doing??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭stainluss

Crow92 wrote: »
    We're actually using Genie chips, personally i;m using a Genie E18 motorBoard :D,

I'm planning to make an interactive narrative scene of a play which the audience chooses the next scene, what re you doing??

a disco setting, the dancefloor being pressed will change the lights.. (hope it works:rolleyes:)

Picaxe? Genie chips? How come I'm in 6th year technology and I've never heard these in my life?

Ask your teacher lol, it sounds like your screwed;-)...only messing, though the project has to be finished by april 22nd, check online for it,

What is it? Some sort of software?

The project is a brief you write up about research and solutions and the like, which is worth 25% an the actual project worth 25%

• Advertisement
Advertisement