Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

whats a good full face mask for sniping

Options
  • 19-12-2009 6:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭

hey i was wondering if someone knows wats a good full face mask if im sniping thats easy to aim down the sights with thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

realistically? none... although if you were to cut the cheek out of one, it would work. Goggles or best, shooting glasses with full seal are the best for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭lochdara

hey i was wondering if someone knows wats a good full face mask if im sniping thats easy to aim down the sights with thanks

Hi Robbie,

qualityairsoftsupplies have very nice bolle glasses with mesh instead of lenses. They are tight fitting around the eye so bbs cant get in.
    Jump onto their thread and ask about prices

Currently fundraising for Irish Motor Neurone Disease Association

In Memory of my fab Wife www.sinsin.ie

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

I find these ones are the best form fit to your face and allow you to see down the sights/scopes quite easily., Its called a Senai Slim Fit and you can get them in a load of airsoft shops and sites., :)

http://www.ironfoot.co.uk/shop/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=142

p_body_protection_sensei_sg5.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭robbie brazel

thanks for the replys i ended up buying the mask masada said and one oof those mask comforters im gonna take the bottom bit off the mask so it will be just like gogles BUT CHEAPER

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Ah yes, cos everyone know's to skimp on eye protection...*

*sarcasm for those who don't know it*

• Advertisement
Advertisement