Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nintendo DS R4 card

Options
  • 19-12-2009 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of any bricks and mortar shops that sell these? I know the online ones but would rather pick it up if possible. cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭viking

Think I spotted them for sale in a B&M shop in Dublin, a bit more expensive than you'll get them for online. Shop is roughly here:

http://tinyurl.com/ycp3pvh

• Registered Users Posts: 10,578 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

viking wrote: »
    Think I spotted them for sale in a B&M shop in Dublin, a bit more expensive than you'll get them for online. Shop is roughly here:

http://tinyurl.com/ycp3pvh

Im ringing Nintendo....

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

I bought one online after I went into a shop and asked if they sell them and the guy behind the counter threatened to call the Gardai.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Karen23 wrote: »
    I bought one online after I went into a shop and asked if they sell them and the guy behind the counter threatened to call the Gardai.

lol.

I have a spare r4 if someone's interested in buyin it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭branners69

Arent the R4 cards dead in the water?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,073 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

nope, plenty about and working fine, check the list here

• Registered Users Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭branners69

slave1 wrote: »
    nope, plenty about and working fine, check the list here

Thats a handy link to have, thanks!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,412 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

branners69 wrote: »
    Arent the R4 cards dead in the water?

yep, only fakes and clones now. DS-TT and Acekard are very good though, check up dealextreme.com, you will have to wait up to 4 weeks for it to arrive though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

I always buy them from www.bentonvillemall.co.uk

Ive never had any problems with them and usually delivered within a week.
    They do R4 for DSi now too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

I always buy them from www.bentonvillemall.co.uk

Ive never had any problems with them and usually delivered within a week.
    They do R4 for DSi now too.

MyMemory.co.uk is about 10% cheaper across the board for R4's than Bentonville. I've had a couple of R4's from them in the last few months without any problems.

invest4deepvalue.com

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭chrisblack

Some good prices here - http://www.mobymemory.com - and fast delivery.
    ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭bazmaiden

Lenny wrote: »
    lol.

I have a spare r4 if someone's interested in buyin it

Ye man i would be interested in buying it.... oh wait you call yourself "Tallaght Scumbag" regardless of the name being ironic its not the greatest selling point!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 35,050 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

You should have let him. Then watched him go bright red with embarassment as you explain to him in front of the Gardai how they're perfectly legal.

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭harry21

I have two if anybody is interested in buying them.

I got the wrong ones (I bought DS cards instead of DSi card). So they only work on the DS Lite, not the DSi.

I only want what I paid for them, €15, no offers. Ill post them for free! Payment by paypal if it suits. Pickup in Cork welcome.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement