Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where in cork can you get Ring Board??

• 19-12-2009 8:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 286 ✭✭

Hi not sure if this is right place to put this but does anyone know where one could get a rings board in cork? for a xmas present. You know the one you would see in pubs.. Any info would be great
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭Dartgod

elainee wrote: »
    Hi not sure if this is right place to put this but does anyone know where one could get a rings board in cork? for a xmas present. You know the one you would see in pubs.. Any info would be great
    Thanks

This is probably the wrong place alright - - - but have a look at www.allirelandchampionshipringboard.com or give J.J.Behan a call at 086-3598843.

Best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭theroversreturn

elainee wrote: »
    Thanks

try murrays on patrick street beside fcuk im sure they have them there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 311 ✭✭sensormatic

i wonder how many ring players do we have here i play for my local pub in the c division just started a few months ago?

Advertisement