Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new to blackout

Options
  • 19-12-2009 9:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I joined about 4 weeks ago, got a great time, and (with a little advice) became top of my div V league.

Now I need to know about finances... is it possible to keep my 10 star academy without going bankrupt in my 1st season?

Also, I have two very promising 16 year old locks on my junior team, is it worth it to sell them and get the cash (knowing i can't train them to their full potential), or keep them and replace my current locks? (the lowest csr's on my team, but the only one's with the proper height/weight ect).

Oh, and I also wanted to know if there are any other Canadian teams on these boards.

If anyone wants to do a quick look, my team name is "The Vancouver Vultures"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭daveharnett

I joined about 4 weeks ago, got a great time, and (with a little advice) became top of my div V league.

Now I need to know about finances... is it possible to keep my 10 star academy without going bankrupt in my 1st season?

Also, I have two very promising 16 year old locks on my junior team, is it worth it to sell them and get the cash (knowing i can't train them to their full potential), or keep them and replace my current locks? (the lowest csr's on my team, but the only one's with the proper height/weight ect).

Oh, and I also wanted to know if there are any other Canadian teams on these boards.

If anyone wants to do a quick look, my team name is "The Vancouver Vultures"
    If you still have the original 200k, and haven't upped the running costs too much (player salaries. trainers) then yes you could. I wouldn't bother with it yet though - you'd be very hard pressed to sustain it in your second season, and the money could be more usefully spent on squad and training imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,806 ✭✭✭corny

If you still have the original 200k, and haven't upped the running costs too much (player salaries. trainers) then yes you could. I wouldn't bother with it yet though - you'd be very hard pressed to sustain it in your second season, and the money could be more usefully spent on squad and training imo.

Found it highly profitable in my second season. Obviously depends on the strength of your 'pulls' but my experience is it pays for itself and more.

Advertisement