Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

staking online

Options
  • 19-12-2009 9:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

do you think that when a person agrees to take a % of you in a tournie they should take a risk in the buy in stake?
    i ask this because a friend wants exactly this. i think equal risk is the only option
    am i right in refusing this? i think in a game any % share should be equaled by a stake share. i just think that a win win on one side is very unfair

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

Two of you shouldn't bother ''doing a few tournies together''. You came to a agreement how to split the winnings so leave it at that IMO.

To answer your question I think he should pay all of your buyin if he wants action.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 TOP_TOP

im not looking for him to stake the whole reg fee, just to go half and half. would you enter a deal as such with all the risk on you?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

TOP_TOP wrote: »
    im not looking for him to stake the whole reg fee, just to go half and half. would you enter a deal as such with all the risk on you?
    Nope, he should pay it all imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

You wont cash anyway you fish. Getoutofit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

mdwexford wrote: »

LOL this :D

• Advertisement

Hmm have no recollection of posting this, lmao. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 39,546 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Hmm have no recollection of posting this, lmao. :D

lo,, apologise to the nice man Mick

Im very very sorry, it was the vodka red bull's fault obv.

Actually edit - good time to use this imo

Advertisement