Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So what do you do in the snow?

Options
  • 19-12-2009 10:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭

All the talk about the snow coming is great but interesting enough , what will you be doing when the white stuff is all around u?

Me I mite go sliding down a hill with one of my nephews ,
    I use them as an excuse to build snowmen and slide on a tobaggon :D
    Il go for a nice walk in it too not to mention.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,853 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

i usually go for a long walk in a heavy shower and just enjoy the munching sound beneath my boots. ive also been known to have the odd snowball fight with friends:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭InKonspikuou2

By looks of the thread i had a read through the other day from earlier this year. Most will be sitting here talking about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,550 ✭✭✭Min

Do my farm work in it and run into the house to warm my hands up as everything is freezing and gloves are not always practical...

Had snow for 2 weeks last February, its ok now and again but wouldn't want it everyday for the winter.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,542 ✭✭✭Tactical

If I'm not working I'd be out taking photographs and a walk through the fields, snow reveals all manner of wildlife tracks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭eskimocat

will stay out in it till i turn blue, walking, building snowmen, snowball fights, getting creak in neck looking at it falling!! but need proper snow for all of that, otherwise just stare outta the window at it..., or now, come on here to talk to other snowfans :D keeps from wreaking the family's head about weather stuff :D

actually looking for sleigh or toboggan? any suggestions as to where to purchase?

thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Lollymcd

Hurry:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭InKonspikuou2

eskimocat wrote: »
    actually looking for sleigh or toboggan? any suggestions as to where to purchase?

Would it not be easier to just rent one when you get to a snowy country rather than bring your own with you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭tommmy1979

I like to go for a drive in it..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭.243

i like to try and write my name in the snow in yellow !!!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭mufc4lfe

I eat it obviously!:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement