Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best barber in Dundalk

Options
  • 19-12-2009 11:40pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Which is the best barber to go to in Dundalk?

There are a lot to choose from and I don't know which ones are best. I don't like going into ones and having 'juniors' doing your hair.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭Stephentlig

"Blade fx" on clanbrassil street, next door to ''stairway to heaven'' and the bike shop.

I'd never go to anyone else, apparently there is this barber course people are going on up in grafton street and it takes only 6 weeks and they think that their certificate makes them a barber, they then open up a business and they cant even cut hair. It takes yearrrrssss of experience to be a barber to open up a business. Therefore I'd be careful about who you go to.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭up the town

I would have to reccomend Cullens in Dublin st, beside Grants. Ask for lorraine, excellent and has won loads of awards.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭indiewindy

Agree on Cullens being very good, oasis in the demense shopping centre are good too

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭flynnser19

the works at the square :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭onelove

Grafters at the square :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭miceal

Defiantly Cullens!

By far the best in Dundalk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭TommyT

Anyone know what time Blade FX is open until tomorrow? Only barbers in town by the way, great craic also.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭bigdogbarking

I would have to reccomend Cullens in Dublin st, beside Grants. Ask for lorraine, excellent and has won loads of awards.
    For what? not for hygiene, efficiency, being open after a long weekend?
    All is not bad though, On the upside you'll not have to queue for long, handy when you are in a hurry, you'll get a rinse to wash out all the annoying hairs, good too for a hot towel shave, just make sure it is lorraine that does your haircut, there seems to be a fair few staff coming and going for the last while.
    TommyT wrote: »
    Anyone know what time Blade FX is open until tomorrow? Only barbers in town by the way, great craic also.

Defo the best in town, savage craic, great slagging, only downside its always packed but for the right reasons.
    Afaik its open until 2 tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 5,542 ✭✭✭Duff

Definatly The Works.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement