Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

m-audio fast track recording problems

Options
  • 20-12-2009 12:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

okay, so i have copies of sony acid and fruity loops (all legal might i add), the guitar and mic sound comes through the computer's speakers no bother, but once i record something the effects are gone and it's very quiet, but when i'm not recording the sound is fine!! also, anyone know any way to get more clarity? any enlightenment on these issues would be appreciated :)
    Sean.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭-=al=-

Are the effects just in buses on the audio tracks?

im sure its sometihng that can be changed in the device properties and audio settings and all that jazz in the program

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 E=McHammer

-=al=- wrote: »
    Are the effects just in buses on the audio tracks?

im sure its sometihng that can be changed in the device properties and audio settings and all that jazz in the program

trust me mate i've exhausted the possiblities. it's fine when playing through the pc now, but when i try to publish them in wav format they just end up being recorded without the effects and with very low gain, no matter how high the gain is on the software or hardware.

Advertisement