Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brazen Lungs

Options
  • 20-12-2009 12:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

Hi,

Just thought I'd post a link to some of my band "Brazen Lungs" music. You can check us out here @ www.myspace.com/brazenlungs

We've done some really interesting things with our time to date including getting to the semi finals of The King Kong club, appearing on Balcony TV, appearing on Near90fm, DublinCity FM and PhoenixFm. We also recently had our EP reviewed in Hot press magazine, you can read that on the myspace also if you wish.

We released our debut EP last August and details of where you can buy it are on the myspace if you're interested.

Anyways, I'd really appreciate your opinion on our music and if you have any suggestions or criticism both positive or negative i'd love to hear it.

Thanks a million,

Alan.

www.brazenlungs.com
    www.myspace.com/brazenlungs

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭weldon

Just to let anyone know who might be interested, Brazen Lungs play @ The Sunday Roast in The Globe in Dublin this Sunday 3rd January 2010.

It's FREE admission and there's a bunch of really good bands playing, plus there's free roast potatoes for all!

Brazen Lungs take the stage @ 9pm.

It's the only gig we have lined up in Dublin between now and the summer so if you're interested certainly come along!

Doors open @ 5pm.

Advertisement