Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

euro to uk\ireland plugs

• 20-12-2009 12:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

i buy alot online and every thing comes with euro plugs is there any where i could get a bunch of these cheap think there about 3 euro or more in the shops

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Best bet would be to replace the plug tops altogether with a Irish plug top.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭brosna

Try your local Euro Shop. Mine sells these.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭wait4me

Try dealextreme.com Slow(ish) free shipping but they get here at low prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 donalkk

Davy wrote: »
    Best bet would be to replace the plug tops altogether with a Irish plug top.
    i normaly do this but a lot of the power adapers are built into the plug
    brosna wrote: »
    Try your local Euro Shop. Mine sells these.
    tryed a few in galway only have them uk to euro only
    wait4me wrote: »
    Try dealextreme.com Slow(ish) free shipping but they get here at low prices.
    tryed could not find any

thanks for the replys

going to try a electrical wholesaler tomarow but i think they might have a mininum order i need about ten so should be ok

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

19-1093-FCP.jpg

I presume this is the sort of thing you are looking for?

I used to buy them here but for a small order their shipping costs are a killer. Try googling for other suppliers, have also seen them on ebay.

invest4deepvalue.com

• Advertisement
Advertisement