Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

allin again right or wrong

Options
  • 20-12-2009 1:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

ipoker tourney 4000 freezout 2hrs playing aver stack of 6000.wake up on button with qq.player with 6500 chips 1 from bb pushes alli .blinds 400 200 antes 25 i think .i put him on small pair was i right to think this .just need to know am i mad to keep calling these hands,will tell u nwhat he had a2 sick he hit ace and 2.feel like giving up:mad:

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

Don't give up, just leave iPoker. It's rigged. iPoker must die, you see.

You made the right call.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,546 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Hi There

If you want some advice on a hand feel free to ask in the theory forum (http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=987). I would suggest constructing your post better with spelling/punctuation etc though or it will be largely ignored

If you feel like having a moan there is the Bad Beat thread at the top of the page. No matter how you construct your post there if its poker related it most likely be ignored.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

You should use here for these type of questions please.

In this instance yes, it was an easy call to make. If he had AA or KK then unlucky, but make the call again next time. If you need more opinions then post in the thread linked to above.

Cheers.

Edit: my answer is better and more constructive than yours Kev :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement