Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emergency Services Forum

Options
  • 20-12-2009 1:37am
    Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭

I posted a reply to a thread this afternoon but it seems to have been deleted.

Its strange because I received a notification reagrding a response but yet my post isn't visible.

The post was in relation to the acquittal of the guy who knocked-down a fireman and guard and was in response to the mods view that
    In my books the lad is not innocent. He has not been found innocent by a jury of his peers. They failed to make a decision in this case.

(O and Innocent until proven guilty me arse.......he shouldnt be allowed to walk free)

My point was that we all experience decisions that displease us and I linked to a post regarding an off-duty guard driving his own car without a licence in a bus lane and who knocked down an elderly woman.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Not true Rev. I learned from the best. ;)

For the record, I deleted the comment, and you'll notice that I have not posted on the thread and I have no vested interest in that thread, tragic as the topic is.

The reason I deleted it was because you, parsi, were linking to another article which would have dragged the thread off topic. I have no problem if you want to start a thread about the article you linked to, OR if you want to comment about what is being discussed, you can do that on thread. Comment away on the thread, but keep it on topic please and thanks.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

A short PM telling me it was moved wouldn't have gone astray or indeed a mod edit removing the "offending" link.

Advertisement