Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moneybookers Troubles

Options
  • 20-12-2009 1:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭

Anyone having trouble withdarwing to moneybookers from any sites?
    Withdrew dough from Paddypower Friday 10PM to moneybookers and its still not in my account.

They gave me some bull**** this afternoon about how there was a problem with moneybookers withdrawals and they were trying to fix it. Pretty sure they are waiting for me to crack and ask them to cancel the withdrawal so i'll spunk it on baccarat but they can get fked if they think thats happening.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭aya14

Anyone having trouble withdarwing to moneybookers from any sites?
    Withdrew dough from Paddypower Friday 10PM to moneybookers and its still not in my account.

They gave me some bull**** this afternoon about how there was a problem with moneybookers withdrawals and they were trying to fix it. Pretty sure they are waiting for me to crack and ask them to cancel the withdrawal so i'll spunk it on baccarat but they can get fked if they think thats happening.

Support just told me it will take moneybookers 24 hours to validate my transaction as they are having server problems:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭Treehouse72

delete

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Tight Ted

Pretty tilting indeed. Get well soon Moneybookers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭HIVeindhoven

Still not put through. Doe anyone know if this problem is happening with all sites and moneybookers or just between Moneybookers and PPP/iPoker.
    Wish I coul get a straight answer from PPP, instead of them telling me their IT peiple are working on it all weekend. Its pretty obvious nothings going to happen until monday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 rakebackblogger

I'd recommend getting your money off money bookers and set up an ulster bank or halifax bank account for gambling as they provide a visa debit card. Bad and all as banks are, they are probably more secure than a financial intermediary like moneybookers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

I'd recommend getting your money off money bookers and set up an ulster bank or halifax bank account for gambling as they provide a visa debit card. Bad and all as banks are, they are probably more secure than a financial intermediary like moneybookers

and what do you do when you go looking for a loan and there are loads of gambling transactions of your a/c?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 rakebackblogger

Someone can correct me if im wrong but the bank analyses your primary account and any other account that you specifiy whether a savings account or deposit account on your loan application form, however if you have a separate account that you have lodged cash into and use this purposely for gambling you should be ok. If you withdraw 500 a month and lodge it into your gambling account as a cash lodgement, then you should be all right as money can be explained away as entertainment, charity etc.

Plus the fact that if your any good at the pokers then you shouldn’t ever have to reload the gambling account once you have built your bankroll.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭singee88

how long does it take to get a cheque from these guys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭lee_arama

Ulster **** have a no-gambling preference. Despite my account having a nice healthy amount in it last year the **** Manager actually said it to me that he wasn't happy with the transactions involved.

I told him to mind his own ****ing business that as long as I had money in the account what concern was it of their what I did with it. I've moved back to BOI this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭J_Mac

Im having problems with Neteller at the moment. Money not in my account that should be there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭BOBBB

Has this moneybookers problem been sorted?

Advertisement