Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Petscorner

Options
  • 20-12-2009 9:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭

Hi everybody,

I don't know if the moderator can/wants;) to make a sticky out of this thread, but I always see a lot of people asking for websites, or shops, or breeds/breeders etc. on this forum.
    I found recently this website: www.petscorner.net and think it's a really handy site. It seems to be still under construction, but what's there already works.

It's packed with links to all kind of animal related websites.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭jen_23

Great idea mjiffey! :)

Not a shop but www.topdog.ie helped me out heaps when I got Gunnar (and was clueless! lol)
    They organize walks as well so puppies and dogs can get really well socialized :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭mjffey

I know,

I found them on the petscorner website under dog boards, or something like that. Great website for doglovers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭stringbox

Is this a site for people who scorn PET?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

stringbox wrote: »
    Is this a site for people who scorn PET?

yeah... this isn't the humour forum... helpful posts next time please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭stringbox

The name of the thread could be www.petscorner.co.uk or Pet's Corner.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

And what has that got to do with the link you gave?
    also IF you read the opening post, the user gives a link to the site they're talking about. Generally it helps to read the post to find out what the threads about.

edit - just a note - I don't mind people recommending places, but remember no advertising / pimping your own sites thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭ISDW

For anybody thats interested in getting out and exercising their dog and having fun, www.tailsandtrails.ie is a great site. I am part of the club and we have great fun meeting up doing scootering, cani-cross etc. Also if anyone is thinking of starting working their dog in this way, theres always good advice on there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭mjffey

Not a good idea.
    It's meant to be a thread where people can post links to pets/animal websites.

P.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,493 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Petshop I use is www.petbliss.ie. Online and walk-in shop.

Groomer I use for the 2 Westies is Fabulous Fido’s Dog Grooming Salon.

Would recommend them both, and both are based in Wicklow.

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭jen_23

+1 to RosieJoe. I find petbliss quite good too :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement