Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox for €150 or less?

• 20-12-2009 10:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,
    Someone I know is looking to buy an xbox 360. They just need it to go online and to be reliable. I don't think HD size or anything like that really matters? I was driving through the North yesterday so popped into Asda for a look, they had an arcade bundle with Forza racing for £159, I asked if they sold the xbox alone, but it was also £159, which is too much I'm afraid.

She said that GAME sell refurbished models for €150 and they come with a Warranty but my friend who's knowledgeable about Xbox said don't risk it as they might be banned from xbox live, or else pose future problems as a lot of Xbox machines have problems and the repair department can never really repair them :confused:

Just wondering is it possible at all to find an xbox that can go online for €150 or less and what's the best option to go for? Don't think buying up North is an option before Christmas but if there's a great deal and if I get a job up there this week I could pick it up for her.

Any feedback appreciated :)

Advertisement