Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E63

• 20-12-2009 10:12am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Who Knows?

Wow - e6??? Thought Meteor had an add-on package, where you pay X amount every month (bill pay). Are you pay as you go?

As a phone what do you think? I was considering getting one in the New Year. Is the Internet easy to use with it, camera, text?

Appreciate any views or criticism of it that you might have.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Pineapple_Boi

check things like

Rss feed updates set in browser

Email client polling. this will probably eat quite a bit of bandwidth if you are using that proxied nokia messaging ****e rather than the built in native pop3/imap client

Hold down the home button to see if there is anything running in background using bandwidth

e63 is a great phone havn't had any problems and the keyboard is excellent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭sashafierce

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Got this phone a weeks ago,texting is great on it,web is easy to use too.
    Plenty of free games/applications available on Nokia site

this phone is better than the iPhone by a long shot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭sashafierce

Yep i had them both and find the e63 much better. mostly cause of the keyboard but also the operating system and the build quality of the e63 are better.

I had the misfortune of having to repair an iphone and it really seemed like a disposable device

Advertisement