Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG GW520

• 20-12-2009 10:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

Hi
    I am looking at getting the lg gw520 phone for my 11 year old son...
    does anybody have any feed back on it..didn't get much help in the shops as they have had nobody come back about it yet...
    He is looking for a qwerty touch screen and as he is with vodafone he can not get the samsung ping touch which is his first choice...
    I have now told him I am going to pick out the phone as he can't decide..
    His choice with vodafone is...
    1. tocco lite
    2. lg gw520
    3. nokia music express 5800(which i think may be to expensive for his age)

Any suggestions would be greatly a appreciated...

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,921 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭sud1

Thanks,

I ended up going with the nokia music xpress 5800...He loves downloading music onto his phone so i thaught it would be the best option for...I would have went with the samsung ping touch if vodafone had it but they only have the original ping and he wasn't that keen on that one... and i read some bad reviews on the lg gw 520 so didn't go for that...

Thanks for the info

Advertisement