Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

my iqon laptop is gone help please

• 20-12-2009 10:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi there,
    i have a iqon laptop (ok is old but i want to fixed for my son,)
    the addaptor was gone so i gave it to a guy and got it back with no luck
    i recentley bought a addaptor and is working but my laptop is not it gives me the option to reboot but it won't so i don't know whats the metter plaese help if u need more info please replay hire and i give u all the info. u need

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

ok, its very hard to understand what your saying.

if its not giving you the option to boot, whats it doing? is it turning on at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 22 msascut

it gives me the option to reboot but when i press enter is not doing enithing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭unnameduser

you need to supply more exact details.are you getting any error messages.what exactly comes on screen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 seanoclerig

i'v got an iqon pc since 2005. i tried to install windows 7 as an upgrade from windows xp. everything went well except neither my internet connection nor soundcard would operate. i was advised to download new drivers for windows 7 but can't locate them anywhere. any advise?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭unnameduser

Sean you are better off to start your own thread. You answer your question I would try reinstall vista drivers. If this fails identify the make and model of each device and go directly to the manufacturers website.

• Advertisement
Advertisement