Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amd Phenom II x2?? Where to buy offline?

Options
  • 20-12-2009 11:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭

Hey all, I just put together my first computer and i ****ed it up:( I bent some pins on the processor and now i'm shagged as i need it before xmas day. Anyone know a bricks and mortar shop where i can get one asap?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭uberpixie

smithy1981 wrote: »
    Hey all, I just put together my first computer and i ****ed it up:( I bent some pins on the processor and now i'm shagged as i need it before xmas day. Anyone know a bricks and mortar shop where i can get one asap?

according to the peats website they have some listed. If you are in dublin they would be easy to get to.

I see you are listed as being it Tipp. I will have an ask around with a mate living there if there is anything a little more local!

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭smithy1981

uberpixie wrote: »
    according to the peats website they have some listed. If you are in dublin they would be easy to get to.

I see you are listed as being it Tipp. I will have an ask around with a mate living there if there is anything a little more local!

Thanks. Yeah I'm living in Tipp, so Cork, Limerick or Waterford would be alot easier for me but i'll travel up to Dublin tomorrow if it comes to it.

I basically have a budget of around 100 euro and need to find a cpu to fit this http://www.ebuyer.com/product/159073

Advertisement