Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tyskie in Tesco

• 20-12-2009 11:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,669 ✭✭✭

On offer at the moment, 1.61 a bottle. Usually 1.79 in there and last time I bought it in Dunnes it was 1.99

I think they have 10% off a load of other foreign beers as well

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Eurorunner

Thats a great price. Has gone up to 2.19 in supervalu since 3 weeks ago..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭vasch_ro

yeah i got Erdinger at 2.07 a bottle last night in Teco which is a very good price

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

vasch_ro wrote: »
    yeah i got Erdinger at 2.07 a bottle last night in Teco which is a very good price

Dunnes reduced the price of Erdinger a few weeks back.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,645 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

2 for €3 in lidl either at the moment or shortly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭cashback

On offer at the moment, 1.61 a bottle. Usually 1.79 in there and last time I bought it in Dunnes it was 1.99

I think they have 10% off a load of other foreign beers as well

There should be 10% off all beers since the budget.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭opo

cashback wrote: »
    There should be 10% off all beers since the budget.

O/L's sitting on pre-budget stock have paid the excise so need to shift this first before price cutting or suffer a loss.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

On special offer this week at 2 for €3 in Lidl: http://www.lidl.ie/ie/home.nsf/pages/c.o.wfo.p.Polish_Beer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

As far as I am concerned Tyskie is a nice strong and tasty beer with regular quality control issues on the alcohol content front.

- I've drank 6/7 bottles of this stuff and would have been fit to drive a Forklift around a Creche afterwards - Must have been 2 or 3 %

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,669 ✭✭✭Colonel Sanders

Raiser wrote: »
    As far as I am concerned Tyskie is a nice strong and tasty beer with regular quality control issues on the alcohol content front.

- I've drank 6/7 bottles of this stuff and would have been fit to drive a Forklift around a Creche afterwards - Must have been 2 or 3 %

I'd a pile of them Saturday and was feeling the pinch after about 3 of em

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭AFC_1903

5.6%, but tasty and good beer! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Yeah - Honestly I've bought a few batches that were so weak you could have given them out in any Primary School with a clear conscience.....

I actually, in my humble opinion, link this back to purchases made in LIDL and ALDI over anywhere else strangely enough - I wonder is this policy similar to Heineken flogging their red top tins of weak slop beer at reduced prices.

- I'm going to give the Tyskie a break for a while until they bring in regular alcohol content checks.....

Advertisement