Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mastering on a Budget

Options
  • 20-12-2009 12:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭

Hi folks:

Any recommendations for places/people who can master a full album? Any rising stars in the mastering business?

I have mastered singles thru the established mastering providers, but as I'm on a tight budget, price is a factor, so shopping around.

Must have some track record on commercial releases.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭bedubaya

Check out .WAV mastering in limerick, One of my friends gets a lot of bands he records and mixes to get the stuff mastered with him. Sounds great too.

www.wavmastering.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭pete2009

Thanks Bedub'

Will be contacting Richard shortly..

bedubaya wrote: »
    Check out .WAV mastering in limerick, One of my friends gets a lot of bands he records and mixes to get the stuff mastered with him. Sounds great too.

www.wavmastering.com

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭if6was9

I'd also recommend Richard from WAV. He's done a few projects of mine now and done a great job. He's very friendly and offers great advise and help. He's pretty cheap and his gear is all top class.

Advertisement