Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dave MacKay

Options
  • 20-12-2009 12:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭

mackaydave2.jpg

News is he's had a heart attack on the way to yesterday's game. Fingers and everything else crossed he pulls through, one of my few remaining heroes.

:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

i have that piture framed in my bedroom!

terrible news. hope he is ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭ohnoigotsick

keane=cock wrote: »
    i have that piture framed in my bedroom!

terrible news. hope he is ok.

cracking photo.

hope he is ok

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

oh god i hope hes ok

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

That's sad news,best wishes to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Any update on him ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭WHL

I hadn't heard this news so I did a google search. They are reporting on TheRams.co.uk that he is fine and is out of hospital. Hopefully this is true. I am not old enough to remember him playing for Spurs (nearly but not quite!) but I heard so many stories and he is an absolute legend and would be a shoo-in in an all-time Spurs XI

• Closed Accounts Posts: 313 ✭✭StillRickyVilla

WHL wrote: »
    I hadn't heard this news so I did a google search. They are reporting on TheRams.co.uk that he is fine and is out of hospital. Hopefully this is true. I am not old enough to remember him playing for Spurs (nearly but not quite!) but I heard so many stories and he is an absolute legend and would be a shoo-in in an all-time Spurs XI
    Agreed, one of the first on the team sheet for the all-time Spurs XI. Brian Clough once said he was our greatest ever player.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Lifted from COYS via FTL:
    Hi I am editor of the Derby County Mad website and we have been informed by Dave's Grandson that he is ok and hasn't suffered a heart attack. It was more the effects of a cough and heavy cold, coupled with the journey to Blackburn.

He will hopefully be back to full health soon.

ClapClap

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Lifted from COYS via FTL:

:)

Great News.

Advertisement