Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dancing On Ice 2010

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭shinny

It's really hard for Sharron (hated having to type two r's there!!) to look elegant and feminine !! I can't believe she stayed over Sinita anyway, so I hope she goes this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭shinny

Noooooooooooooo!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

My God- how are her and Dr. Hilary still in the competition? I was convinced she was a gonner over poor Jeremy. Drat. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

What was Sharron wearing!!!!!

Oh my God. She's in great physical shape but *cringe*

• Advertisement

Oh god the annoying Heathe Mills is on the late late why is she everywhere?

She probably came over to get more D.O.I votes then someone told her we can't vote over here! :D

Was anyone watching on Sunday?
    Once again Sharron Davies was wearing a God-awful outfit, just terrible terrible! (Jason said she looked like 'fecal matter'!)
    Glad Tana Ramsey went, she wasn't the worst but she's pretty devoid of any personality apart from being dutiful wife to the Vile Gordon.

I couldn't believe what Sharron was wearing. I even text my mum to say o could nearly see up her birth canal !!!!!
    I'm glad tana went she was so boring

Snoopy1 wrote: »
    I couldn't believe what Sharron was wearing. I even text my mum to say o could nearly see up her birth canal !!!!!
    I know!! It was even risque for a beach holiday it was cut so high! And it doesn't help her physique- it just makes her look longer and more awkward!

• Advertisement

Yes i thought lask weeks costume/leotard thing was risky, but this was even worse. It was so high cut, lets hope they put her in something normal next week!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭mandz

Yeah they seem to be dressing Sharron in awful costumes. Jason has come under fire for what he said they described what he was saying as 'bullying' her.

I have to say at the moment my faves are Mikey Graham and Daniella Westbrook. I don't know how she didn't fall out of her costume to be honest on Sunday night.

I didnt expect to like Daniella , but i do now. Mikey is my favourite as well.

mandz wrote: »
    Jason has come under fire for what he said they described what he was saying as 'bullying' her.
    I wish they would stop asking him to comment on people whose confidence is already not great. They need encouragement, not belittlement.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

I didnt expect to like Daniella , but i do now. Mikey is my favourite as well.

Me too! I didn't expect to like her at all, she's doing really well too.

Love Mikey, his dance on Sunday was super.

Posy wrote: »
    I wish they would stop asking him to comment on people whose confidence is already not great. They need encouragement, not belittlement.

I have to say I love Jason. :D If they'd stop throwing their eyes up to heaven and moaning in most cases his advice is good. Of course there are times when he can be a bit harsh and I do feel sorry for the contestant. They seem to have it set up in a system as to who comments so they can easily arrange it that he's not commenting on the likes of Sharron but they don't. They know it gets a reaction. I actually don't like that guy Nicky that sits beside Jason.

mandz wrote: »
    I actually don't like that guy Nicky that sits beside Jason.
    It's like he's trying to be the baddie but without the wit or charisma.. or personality of Jason. Good skater though, but no Robin Cousins. :p

Why do they keep dressing Sharron in a swimsuit for a costume?! Can they not give her a little skirt to make her look a bit more feminine. She skated well but didn't like her snipe at Jason it was good advice!!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,749 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Hilary gone home it was expected though

Mikey to win come the ice man :D

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Hilary gone home it was expected though

Mikey to win come the ice man :D

About time the public seen sense. He wasn't really 'dancing' all he really did was skate in a circle holding on to his partner unlike the others. As was said on the show will only turn into a competition when he leaves.

• Advertisement

Who was in the skate off with Sharron last night??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

who got kicked off tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

racso1975 wrote: »
    who got kicked off tonight?
    Mikey. It was between him and Daneiella and Mikey lost by 3 votes to2

I spoilered it in case someone was planning on watchin a repeat or something!

I didnt see the dances, just saw the results show.
    I really want to see Hayley's dance. Was it brilliant???

I didnt see the dances, just saw the results show.
    I really want to see Hayley's dance. Was it brilliant???

I wasn't really paying attention to the dancing part of it myself,but what i saw she was good-the judges said it was the best ever. No doubt it'll be on you tube by morning

Has anyone ever got that score before, i cant remember

Has anyone ever got that score before, i cant remember

Yeah Ray Quinn got it more than once if i remember right-he got all 6's two or 3 times last yr
    And there was a girl who got the 1st one ever-think it was your one from Hear Say

Boo, poor Mikey. :(
    Thought Daniella should have gone, although I do like her. He skated and did a better element; she just gets lifted around the ice for most of the routine. Damn you Robin!! (although now Mikey will have more time to concentrate on promoting the new single AND be able to give Ronan stick for his song getting him out!)

• Registered Users Posts: 86,749 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Danniella Westbrook has become the eleventh celebrity to be voted off this series of Dancing On Ice.
    The actress and her professional partner Matthew Gonzalez found themselves in the skate-off alongside Gary Lucy and Maria Filippov after the judges' scores and viewers' votes had been added together.
    Both couples then had to repeat their routines in an attempt to persuade judges Karen Barber, Nicky Slater, Jason Gardiner, Emma Bunton and Robin Cousins to let them join next week's final.
    Although Lucy fell after his performance, head judge Cousins ruled that the stumble had happened after the routine had finished.
    Barber and Slater opted to save Lucy, while Gardiner and Bunton plumped for Westbrook. Cousins, who had the deciding vote, decided to keep Lucy in the contest, meaning Westbrook had to leave the show.
    After hearing the decision, Westbrook said: "You know what, Hayley's a fantastic skater, Gary's a good skater and Kieron - go get it. To come this far for me is amazing - thank you all for all your help and patience. It's been an absolute journey."
    The news means that Lucy, Kieron Richardson, and Hayley Tamaddon will fight it out in the finale of Dancing On Ice, which begins next Sunday at 7.45pm on ITV1.

Gary or Kieron to win i cant stand Hayley

• Advertisement

Same here. That goofy smile of hers irritates me. She knows she has it in the bag.

Advertisement