Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dancing On Ice 2010

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Hayley has to win, in fairness no one has been good enough to beat her.

The final will be the dance with the flying harness, she'll be very graceful and dance to some power ballad and put on her dramatic serious face. I always hated the flying dances, hopefully it'll be axed this year but I doubt it.

Then they have their favourite dance of the series, no doubt she'll do the slumdog millionaire one and get all 6's again.

Gary will then be knocked out and it'll come down to her bolero v Kieron, unless he comes out with a fantastic performance then she'll definitely have it in the bag.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Gary did well,hadn't really thought too much of him over the series but he picked up him game to give him his dues.
    But it had to be Hayley who won. She's been brilliant throughout.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,562 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I wanted Hayley to win. I think she seems very nice and was far and away the best tonight.
    Kieron should have come second in my opinion, but I think Gary got a lot of sympathy votes because of under-marking and Jason's nasty comments towards him. Jason's comments about his daughter basically handed him a place in the top two.

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭mandz

Cathooo wrote: »
    Then they have their favourite dance of the series, no doubt she'll do the slumdog millionaire one and get all 6's again.

Personally I didn't think her performance was as good as the last time she danced it. I thought her solo four spin was off but then that's just my opinion... I ain't no expert!! :D

Apparently Jason Gardiner is worried about his future on the show. I love Jason so I hope he's back next year!! Just wouldn't be the same.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 86,256 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Dancing On Ice judge Jason Gardiner has thanked viewers for voting Hayley Tamaddon as the show's winner.
    Former Emmerdale actress Tamaddon triumphed in the contest's final last night, beating her rivals Gary Lucy and Kieron Richardson.
    Writing on Twitter after the result was announced, Gardiner remarked: "Thank you to the great British public for crowning Hayley our champ! You always get it right and I applaud you for it. She deserved it."
    Gardiner had publicly backed Tamaddon in the days preceding the Dancing On Ice final. In one interview, he claimed that she was certain to win as her fellow competitors were "pillocks".
    Last night's episode saw Richardson finishing in third place and Lucy securing second.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

mandz wrote: »
    Personally I didn't think her performance was as good as the last time she danced it. I thought her solo four spin was off but then that's just my opinion... I ain't no expert!! :D

Apparently Jason Gardiner is worried about his future on the show. I love Jason so I hope he's back next year!! Just wouldn't be the same.:(

I thought the same, her dance wasn't as good as the first time and yet the judges said it was better. Her spin wasn't as long, she messed up a little coming out of it, she wasn't as in sync with Daniel and she messed up another move slightly. It was still excellent but not as polished as the first time round.

Glad she won, no one else was near her.

Advertisement