Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cheapest place to buy Batman A.A?

• 20-12-2009 3:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭

Just want to get the game new so eidos have the monies to make Batman A.A 2.

Cheers in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭Ricosruffneck

did a bit of checking and argos are doing it for 32€,

if there's any cheaper give us a shout

Rico

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Colham

I think I saw it in HMV for €22

hopefully you're correct, it'd be deal of the century, buying it for the brother, but once he's done its mine to borrow.

and then the fun begins

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭Lands Leaving

The HMV deal is technically over as far as I know, but I'd say there's a few of the 22.99 copies hanging about in stores. I picked up one in Liffey Valley amongst rhe 44.99 copies, so you could be lucky

The HMV deal is technically over as far as I know, but I'd say there's a few of the 22.99 copies hanging about in stores. I picked up one in Liffey Valley amongst rhe 44.99 copies, so you could be lucky

you playing it now? if you are you're a lucky sod.

cheers for the info though, 22€ is a crazy cheap price,

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭Lands Leaving

you playing it now? if you are you're a lucky sod.

cheers for the info though, 22€ is a crazy cheap price,

Not till Christmas. Had a go of it a little while ago though and I can;t wait for some more now, great fun. Best of luick finding a copy, I'm sure there's some around.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 836 ✭✭✭j14

I went to buy it in HMV (Liffey Valley & Blanch) yesterday and they only had the €50 copies. Bummer!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,531 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Zavvi.com were doing it for dirt cheap recently. *Edit*: Just checked, and it's £18 stg, plus 50p postage (IIRC). That's €20.80 delivered to your door. You probably wouldn't have it in time for christmas though. Took delivery of mine a few weeks ago.

Link: http://www.zavvi.com/elysium.search?searchFilters=&search=arkham+asylum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Just want to get the game new so eidos have the monies to make Batman A.A 2.

Rocksteady are making it, Eidos are publishing it.
    If you don't mind buying it online, then maybe try shopto.net or thehut.com
    They have the 2 best prices for new copies according to gamestracker

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭NotorietyH

tman wrote: »
    Rocksteady are making it, Eidos are publishing it./QUOTE]

Eidos aren't publishing it, they didn't renew the publishing agreement in time or something like that so Warner Interactive are publishing AA2 as far as I know.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

Seen it in HMV in McDonagh Junction, Kilkenny for €22.

Couldn't believe it. Unbelievable deal.

Y2J_MUFC wrote: »
    Seen it in HMV in McDonagh Junction, Kilkenny for €22.

Couldn't believe it. Unbelievable deal.

went walkies around dublin and HMV deal was gone...great price at 22€ but sadly i had to pay the extra 10squid in argos (who are running low, 2 copies in Ilac, there was 4 but i picked up a copy for me and the bro).

Gonna be kicking random goon ass all xmas.

Cheers for all the replies. The people of Ireland will sleep safe tonight knowing there's loads of wannabe vigilantes.

Now where did i put my batarang??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,451 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

i might pony up the extra cash, would love a few hours of this christmas day.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

check on cdwow.ie 34.99

how do you get ur xbox gamertag as your tag?

Advertisement