Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy a winch in Cork?

Options
  • 20-12-2009 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭

Looking to buy a hand cranked winch in Cork, but no idea where stocks them. I don't want to spend a fortune, as they're on eBay for 15-20 sterling, but I'd rather just buy one locally.

Answers on the back of a postcard!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭tommmy1979

Try brownlowes, they've loads of bits and bobs for making trailers etc... also try the union chandlery, if they don't have them they shoud be able to point you in the right direction or order in for you.

T

• Registered Users Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭Nukem

Have to go with one of the above or for sound advice try Anderlift http://www.anderlift.ie , these lads are salt of the earth and have sorted me out a fair few times. Right behind union chandlery as well, by the back entrance

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

aye brownlows. also the army surplus place in middleton has them and probably every boat yard

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Legend Mawk - they've got them in Midleton, 22.50 for a winch. Result!

Advertisement