Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Negative to digital?

• 20-12-2009 4:23pm

Hey all,

Just have a question to see if anyone would know; a few years ago, 2004-2006 or thereabouts, before i had dabbled in digital cameras at all, i attended a few WWE events in Dublin, and took pictures and got them developed.

You know when, after you get pictures developed, they give you the negatives in small strips? Well i have a load of those, and i was wondering if anyone knows if there's anything I can do to get them changed over into digital form?

I remember a few years ago, i brought photos down to a chemist to get them developed, and I was given the choice of getting the photos developed as normal (into physical photographs) or put onto a CD.

So I was wondering, is there anyway, or anywhere i can go, to get my negatives turned into digital photos on a CD as i did before?

Or am i long past having that option available to me?

Cheers :)

Comments

Advertisement