Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Toca Lite

• 20-12-2009 4:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭

Guys,

I'm a weird little situation here and wondering if anybody can shed some light if it's a techinical issue.

Bought the mobile 2 weeks ago and ever since i be getting unknown incoming calls at the same time frequently. I had answer some of them but nobody seem to be at the end of the call. One time i actually let it on once i answer and nobody was hanging it up on the other end. At first , though somebody was playing a prank but my wife just bought the same mobile the other day and its happening to her...same times...same days!!!

We both never had this problem. Is this a technical error or is a prank???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

Hold the button with the down arrow on the left hand side of your phone for 2-3 seconds. "Fake-Call Activated" should appear. Then you will get a private call.

I guess it's a security feature to pretend your on the phone to someone (why?) but it keeps going off in my pocket.

Annoying.

Advertisement