Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

West Ham v Chelsea

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

I couldn't understand the fuss over Macheda either. He hasn't had enough first team action to make a judgement on him, and he is still young. But he got alot of attention for that goal. I'm not sure his ability warrants it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

Headshot wrote: »
    "I don't say Pogba is ****, Tosic is **** or whatever young lads yous have that you rave about. You know why? I havn't seen them play or keep track of the reserves/youths at United."

but you did CHD

"Macheda is nothing special"

you didnt even add the yet

anyway that's me done talking about utd in here
    I said he isn't anything special when united fans were going on about him like he is the nxt big team. There is a difference.

Good idea Headshot, leave and stop talking nonsense.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Lads lets keep this thread for the West Ham v Chelsea game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

Piss poor performance by the Blues today, incredibly lacklustre in all areas, with only flashes of the brilliance they are capable of.

Ultimate kudos tho for Super Frank: to have to re-take a penalty kick 3 fúcking times and to score each one took some bottle and some nerve.

But it was an otherwise highly uninspiring evening for the Blues; spurning the chance to go into Christmas with a 6-point hold at the top. Not Good.

Carlo, do something, and do it fast to get the stars of the Bridge back shining as brightly as they were a few weeks ago, back when our ''Last Five Games'' forecast read: WWWWW......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭deisedevil

DazMarz wrote: »
    Piss poor performance by the Blues today, incredibly lacklustre in all areas, with only flashes of the brilliance they are capable of.

Ultimate kudos tho for Super Frank: to have to re-take a penalty kick 3 fúcking times and to score each one took some bottle and some nerve.

But it was an otherwise highly uninspiring evening for the Blues; spurning the chance to go into Christmas with a 6-point hold at the top. Not Good.

Carlo, do something, and do it fast to get the stars of the Bridge back shining as brightly as they were a few weeks ago, back when our ''Last Five Games'' forecast read: WWWWW......

Have to take off my hat to Lamps, not easy going 3 times, seemed like poor refereeing, for the peno and the retakes.

And your right about the form, I think Chelsea should be at least 8 points clear. At least United have a genuine excuse. I Always look forward to Christmas matches but this year it seems more crucial than ever for a lot of teams, could have been very different if Chelsea had a decent run last 6 games.

Points from last six matches:

1 Birmingham City 16
    2 Aston Villa 14
    3 Manchester United 12
    4 Fulham 11
    5 Tottenham Hotspur 11
    6 Chelsea Chelsea 11

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

deisedevil wrote: »
    Have to take off my hat to Lamps, not easy going 3 times, seemed like poor refereeing, for the peno and the retakes.

And your right about the form, I think Chelsea should be at least 8 points clear. At least United have a genuine excuse. I Always look forward to Christmas matches but this year it seems more crucial than ever for a lot of teams, could have been very different if Chelsea had a decent run last 6 games.

Points from last six matches:

1 Birmingham City 16
    2 Aston Villa 14
    3 Manchester United 12
    4 Fulham 11
    5 Tottenham Hotspur 11
    6 Chelsea Chelsea 11

If Lamps had taken the 'allowed' penalty and missed, or if the ref had kept on at this re-taking B.S., there was little chance of him leaving Upton Park alive, such was the feeling amongst the crowd.

I still reckon that until United get their defence back in line, Chelsea HAVE to take advantage here, and they have not so far. Pity.

• Moderators Posts: 8,728 ✭✭✭x PyRo

Arsenal are slowly creeping into contention, could be a great title race if it continues like this, very unpredictable.

Advertisement