Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Firefox PM Monitor

Options
  • 20-12-2009 7:45pm
    Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,304 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know if the PM monitor will be made available for Firefox v. 3.5.6? I really miss it.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,160 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Try this.

I've just edited the max version.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,304 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I've no idea what that means but thanks all the same. When I try to open it it's looking for a program to open it with. Firefox doesn't appear to be in the list, so what should I select?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,160 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Save the file to somewhere and then open your add-ons window in Firefox and drag it in. :)

I've no idea if it will work correctly, if it does, well and good, if it doesn't, it will need someone to sit down and rewrite some of the code to make it compatible with the current version of Firefox.

That seems to be doing the trick. Thanks a lot Jonathan, much appreciated.

Anyone know if the PM monitor is available for Firefox 4?

• Advertisement

Probably should work. I'll have a look when I get home. :)

Try this.

Great stuff, thanks Jonathan

My regular thread bump. Any chance of getting this for Firefox 6.02 please?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement