Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Qik on N95 8gb

• 20-12-2009 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭

Just got this set up on my device an while the idea is very good imo...there just seems to be way too much lag. In fact it did not seem like it was streaming at all.

www.qik.com

Maybe it was just my connection. Would be hoping that it will work on better on the N900, as its a really neat app. Anyone use this yet on the N900??????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭Four of a kind

I've used this yesterday and while its a neat function for uploading via wi-fi etc...it does not stream very smoothly until its uploaded fully. So therefore if I was using this to do a live stream then whoever was logged on to see me would not get a consistent stream of the feed until it was fully uploaded to my qik account. But its a very good app none the less.

Advertisement