Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am looking for someone to share my apt with.;)

Options
  • 20-12-2009 8:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hi there!
    I am looking for a girl to share apartment in MacDonagh Junction. This is two bedroomed apt. Really nice place to live. I've been living here for over a year and there was no problem. The shopping centre is only downstairs what is really very handy:)Near to the train station and the city centre. And I am not a bad person to live with, I think:) Let me know if you're interested to see the place. I pay rent 600 per month to Pat Gannon agency.
    •Parking
    •Central Heating
    •House Alarm
    •Washing Machine
    •Dryer
    •Dishwasher
    •Microwave
    •Wheelchair Access
    •Internet

Happy Christmass to all:)

Marta

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭quxuik

Ouu yes...and the room will be available to move in around the 14 of January but is ready for seeing from now on. I am actually flying home for Christmas on the 23rd and I am coming back on the 4th of January...But my friend will be still here and he could show the apartment to any interested person.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Ravage1616

I actually though you were looking for a homeless person!

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭quxuik

Your right it wasn't the best title...confusing...I have changed it now. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭fabbydabby

How did you get on? Did you get anyone?

I am similarly in search of tenants, preferably those seeking tasteful and opulent surroundings and evenings sipping Chianti by the fire and immersing one's self in erudite discussions of a philosophical nature.

But alas, I fear that an advert on Daft may only yield Dutch Gold swilling vagabonds. But I am broke and their money is as good as anyone else's, I suppose. Unless it's counterfeit. In which case it's worth considerably less.

Advertisement