Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HARVEY ABNORMAL

• 20-12-2009 8:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

Just spotted an ad in sat indo , full page of harveys bargins ,
    a four pack of aaa philips ordinary batteries down from 9.95 euros to 2 euros . what celtic tiger idiot would have bought a four pack of crap batteries on his credit card for a tenner. wow harvey what a mark up!!!!. do these marketing people think that us Irish are total idiots?.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭jhegarty

a four pack of aaa philips ordinary batteries down from 9.95 euros to 2 euros . what celtic tiger idiot would have bought a four pack of crap batteries on his credit card for a tenner. wow harvey what a mark up!!!!. do these marketing people think that us Irish are total idiots?.

So you want to complain that they have reduced their prices ? :confused:

jhegarty wrote: »
    So you want to complain that they have reduced their prices ? :confused:

I saw this ad.
    Telly I bought last week, has a 60 euro mark up on the then instore price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭FunnyStuff

Moonbaby wrote: »
    I saw this ad.
    Telly I bought last week, has a 60 euro mark up on the then instore price.

Telly you bought last week would have been on sale which ended on the 15th, at which time new sale started. Wii was 169 unitl the 15th, at which time it went back up to 188, which is still cheaper than anywhere else.

FunnyStuff wrote: »
    Telly you bought last week would have been on sale which ended on the 15th, at which time new sale started. Wii was 169 unitl the 15th, at which time it went back up to 188, which is still cheaper than anywhere else.

That is possible. It wasnt mentioned to me that it was sale though.
    You;d think that would be a selling point.

Damn you've made me want a wii now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭old_aussie

Ah, h'mmm, well er YES

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Hardly shocking news

Moved to Rip Off Ireland

dudara

Advertisement