Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Avatars and signatures not showing up

Options
  • 20-12-2009 8:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭

Have a problem where avatars and signatures for all users don't show up when I log onto my account. If I am just on the forum regularly i.e not logged in all the avatars and sigs show up, however after I log in they don't.

How can I change this?

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,308 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Sounds like you don't have them turned on. Go to the User CP which is on the blue bar at the top left of your screen. Then in the menu on the left of the screen, select Edit Options (in 3rd group down under Settings & Options). Then scroll down until you come to the third box, Thread Display Options, and make sure the Show Signatures and Show Avatars boxes are ticked.

Hope that helps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Making It Bad

Zaph wrote: »
    Sounds like you don't have them turned on. Go to the User CP which is on the blue bar at the top left of your screen. Then in the menu on the left of the screen, select Edit Options (in 3rd group down under Settings & Options). Then scroll down until you come to the third box, Thread Display Options, and make sure the Show Signatures and Show Avatars boxes are ticked.

Hope that helps.

That did it the trick. Thanks very much!

Advertisement