Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fifa 10 mutlyplayer not working

• 20-12-2009 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

I`m having problems with playing fifa 10 in multiplayer on my xbox. It works fine when i play 1 player against the cpu. When i turn on a second remote, it stalls when during a match and nothing works so I have to reset the xbox. The problem is when 2 or more controllers are plugged in then it just stalls. I`ve never had a problem with it in multiplayer mode ever before.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭m83

I had this problem too. I googled it and then fixed it. Why you wouldn't do likewise is beyond me...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭ShoulderChip

ignore that disgraceful reply above,

all you have to do is delete your saved settings within the fifa game, its a bug.

google it and you will find how to do it, or come back here if you can't find it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭jap gt

m83 wrote: »
    I had this problem too. I googled it and then fixed it. Why you wouldn't do likewise is beyond me...

why you post rude replys is beyond me :mad::mad::mad::mad:

op i had same problem, its easily fixed

Advertisement