If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Q Acoustics 1010i speaker set.

Options
  • 20-12-2009 9:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭

Hi , I'm currently looking at cinema speakers ,but also want to get good quality audio for music.

I noticed you also sell 1030i floor standing speakers and wondered is it possible to order 1010i 5.1 set ,with the 1030 floorstanders instead of the 1010i bookshelfs at the front.

Not sure if it would even work or if the 2 x 1010i's are fine on there own with music.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭vinniemac

I've another thread on the forum looking to upgrade the front speakers on the 1010i set. It's great for movies, but the front speakers just aren't up to it for music. Bass / lower midrange is just too thin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭yoshytoshy

Thanks vinnie ,hopefully someone from richer can help me out with the 1030's so:)

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

yoshytoshy wrote: »
    Hi , I'm currently looking at cinema speakers ,but also want to get good quality audio for music.

I noticed you also sell 1030i floor standing speakers and wondered is it possible to order 1010i 5.1 set ,with the 1030 floorstanders instead of the 1010i bookshelfs at the front.

Not sure if it would even work or if the 2 x 1010i's are fine on there own with music.

Thanks.

Yosh,

thanks for the post & apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

The 1030i's would be a great improvement over the 1010 for Music - however we are now sold out of these and they are discontinued. (at £169 the last delivery just flew out!!)

In general the 1000 series has now been replaced by the new Q Acoustics 2000 series which are slowly now coming into stock and which so far look & sound excellent!

Is there any other speaker that we could interest you in?

Keep me posted if we can assist in any way,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭yoshytoshy

Is there any other speaker that we could interest you in?

Keep me posted if we can assist in any way,

ATB,

John Mc

Thanks for the reply john,

I want to try and get speakers good enough for HD audio ,so when I upgrade my amp they're ok.

No great hurry ,it will be a work in progress and I'll have to do more research aswell.

P.S. Can't see myself buying anything off anyone ,other than yourselves.(Them 2050's look like stompers ,nice)

Cheers.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.