Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OLLY MURS

• 20-12-2009 10:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭

If anybody is interested Olly Murs from X Factor is in Waterford on tuesday. I think he is down in AOL . He is flying out of Waterford Airport that evening

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

Ah the glitz of being runner up eh? What the hell is he doing out there anyway?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

Asmodean wrote: »
    Ah the glitz of being runner up eh? What the hell is he doing out there anyway?

SSHHHHH !!!

This could be our chance ! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭tankbarry

AOL had a sponsorship with AOL i think.....not sure though......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

tankbarry wrote: »
    AOL had a sponsorship with AOL i think.....not sure though......

Yes well im sure they would do something like that !!! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭tankbarry

sorry I meant with the X-FACTOR people here are way to fast to spot mistakes:(

• Advertisement

Oh yeah that'd make sense actually, wasn't talk talk the sponsors of x factor or something?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 711 ✭✭✭snuggles09

yeah i'd say its the talk talk connection plus he worked in a call centre..avoid the Cork Road on Tuesday I'd say..it'll be madness out that way

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭deisemum

snuggles09 wrote: »
    yeah i'd say its the talk talk connection plus he worked in a call centre..avoid the Cork Road on Tuesday I'd say..it'll be madness out that way

Yeah I reckon it'll be mobbed especially with the schools closed for the christmas holidays.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Im not too far away from this so I might actually get to go see him!!!!:D:D:D:D

*gets rifle*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I must just say even though its insanely off topic but the successful internet campaign to make rage against the machine christmass number 1 is bloody inspired.

• Advertisement

Yeah that was brilliant alright!
    So is that only for AOL staff then? Obviously it is I suppose but won't stop him being mobbed when he arrives/leaves? From a lot of the staff I know that work out there I don't think he'd be their favourite type of singer TBH. lol

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭bellz_x

Flying out of waterford airport? Would he actually be flying with aer arran??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Deisefan33

Anyone know if olly is making an appearance in Rubys? Or what time he is flying out of Waterford or is there any way I could see him perform at the forum? Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭TheFlatulator

An AOL employee was told if they wore the rage t-shirt they did on sunday they wouldn't be allowed into work tomorrow. I am wearing mine anyways....

Is there anyway someone who doesn't work in AOL will get to see him?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Deisefan33 wrote: »
    Is there anyway someone who doesn't work in AOL will get to see him?
    Im counting on it.Just need to get that 1 shot off

Where are you planning on seeing him any ideas? You head anything about him making an appearance in Rubys?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

Actually, all AOL staff are now allowed to bring one guest.

Reply with pics, martial status, and how easy you are on a scale of 1-10 :pac:

Tellox wrote: »
    Actually, all AOL staff are now allowed to bring one guest.

Reply with pics, martial status, and how easy you are on a scale of 1-10 :pac:

Funny. Any other way I can go? No mention of rubys?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

We can bring a free guest. I'm staying at home. Not really bothered to watch someone play in a call centre. It's not as if you're at a music festival and can get drunk.

• Advertisement

dlofnep wrote: »
    We can bring a free guest. I'm staying at home. Not really bothered to watch someone play in a call centre. It's not as if you're at a music festival and can get drunk.

Thought it was on in the forum no? What time is it on at?

Thought it was on in the forum no? What time is it on at?

Nope, it's on inside the call centre. Starts at 1 I think, but everyone has to be there at 12:30pm. Only one guest per person.

Nope, it's on inside the call centre. Starts at 1 I think, but everyone has to be there at 12:30pm. Only one guest per person.

Any way I would b able to go even though I don't work there??

Any way I would b able to go even though I don't work there??

Only if someone brings you as a guest. I'm not going, too much study to do. If you know anyone working in AOL, ask them.

Only if someone brings you as a guest. I'm not going, too much study to do. If you know anyone working in AOL, ask them.

I don't know anyone working there? Do you need some sort of ticket or how does it work?

I don't know anyone working there? Do you need some sort of ticket or how does it work?

You need a staff swipe card. You'll need to be with someone who has one.

You need a staff swipe card. You'll need to be with someone who has one.

Crap! Do you know if he is gonna b making an appearance in rubys or what time he is flying from Waterford airport at? I'm a huge fan!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭W1llz0rz

Crap! Do you know if he is gonna b making an appearance in rubys or what time he is flying from Waterford airport at? I'm a huge fan!

I'll bring ya.

Only messin'.

Didn't hear anything about rubys sorry :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

hey dlofnep gimme your swipe card for the laugh. I know where you live so you have to say yes.

Advertisement