Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

6 digit chip code

Options
  • 20-12-2009 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭

When registering for Fido.ie where do you get the 6 digit code from, can't find it anywhere on my dogs chip details.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Actually I must check because the last time I tried to register it wouldn't let me, I'll fish out the pups details in the morning and see if I can figure out the 6 digit registration code.

upon looking at the register page, it says you can re-register your pet if your dogs been scanned by the vet and they've given you a new register number. So perhaps you get this 'register number' that's 6 digits when it's done by the vet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 782 ✭✭✭Paul91

i was given a card by the vet, there where two stickers on it, one with bar code and the other was a 6 digit code with registration code above it on the card

• Registered Users Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

When we got the pups papers there was a card with the 6 digit code.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Magenta

same here, got all the details off the cards the vet gave me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

I'll check over their cards again, wouldn't mind but was at the vets today with the tiel and completly forgot to ask

• Advertisement
Advertisement