Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mothercare, kids haircuts

Options
  • 20-12-2009 10:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭

Just wondering if any of you know prices, special discount days, opening hours of the kids haircut section in Mothercare Sligo.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭ectoraige

Atwork wrote: »
    Just wondering if any of you know prices, special discount days, opening hours of the kids haircut section in Mothercare Sligo.

AFAIK that's a Kiddies' Kuts franchisee, not sure if it's open yet, my wife brought our son in just after Mothercare opened and was told they didn't have a hairdresser yet, don't know if that has changed since.

Their prices are on their website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 485 ✭✭blackbetty69

ya id say if u rang them they would inform u of their opening times and special offers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

about 15 euro an hour i think....

i heard its 25 at peak times

i heard its 25 at peak times

the huairs have gone up in price then! :mad:

• Advertisement

ya they have , they love screwin pple for their hard-earned money

like im givin birth to a baby in a few weeks and what am i supposed to do?!?!?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Atwork

ya they have , they love screwin pple for their hard-earned money

Since found out that they haven't replaced the girl who worked there and the section is closed. Find it hard to believe that it was staff problems that shut it,I can well believe it was their prices.

Advertisement