Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

F.A.I decline Fair play award

• 20-12-2009 11:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 630 ✭✭✭

John Delaney said there on the sports awards that they turned down a fair play awar from fifa and won't be attending awards..

Opinions?

I think its the right action, asking for the replay was silly as was the 33rd team thing but not taking there stupid "fair play" award is the first reasonable statement we have made.

**** you blatter and your stupid face.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭Jam-Fly

John Delaney said there on the sports awards that they turned down a fair play awar from fifa and won't be attending awards..

Opinions?

I think its the right action, asking for the replay was silly as was the 33rd team thing but not taking their stupid "fair play" award is the first reasonable statement we have made.

**** you blatter and your stupid face.

their, not there.

already a thread on this btw.

but I do agree with the last sentence

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

fair play for friggin what

exactly........

letting the opposition chat their way to success in a wc playoff

anywayssssss

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 630 ✭✭✭liamygunner29

I'm glad you cleared that up. I'm sorry I made that mistake I do try avoid it but when I'm typing quickly I often make it. Without your help I was in trouble. I'm sure nobody could understand my post. Its people like you that make boards a great place. Teaching and correcting the rest.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Grammar%20Nazi

I was making the thread quickly as I knew there would be another and thats why I hadn't seen the other one.

I hope that clears everything up for you?????

Mod do what you will with the thread thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭Jam-Fly

I'm glad you cleared that up. I'm sorry I made that mistake I do try avoid it but when I'm typing quickly I often make it. Without your help I was in trouble. I'm sure nobody could understand my post. Its people like you that make boards a great place. Teaching and correcting the rest.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Grammar%20Nazi

I was making the thread quickly as I knew there would be another and that's why I hadn't seen the other one.

I hope that clears everything up for you?????

Mod do what you will with the thread thanks.

that's, not thats. The apostrophe represents the missing 'i' (that's = that is).

I hope that clears everything up for you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Well, at least it saves them having to shove it up Blatter's jumper :D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

Yes, the FAI were right to decline the award and not attend the awards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭Paulegend

unknown13 wrote: »
    Yes, the FAI were right to decline the award and not attend the awards

Delany is that you:p

Advertisement