Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is everyone?

Options
  • 21-12-2009 12:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭

:eek: I'm just back from a busman's holiday,where is everyone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Fingalian

Well I'm down in the workshop wondering how I can get it up to 15C so I can cook off some epoxy. Man, its cold as a witchs tit out there! Y'all working on any interesting projects?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

Thank god for the ol' stove, especially these days, grand bit of heat indeed!! ;)

I'm making a few christmas presents at the mo', so........thank god also for saving some decent bits of timber and not tossing them into the stove, came in very handy indeed! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭ennisa

I've not been in the workshop since early december, just too cold. I have a little blow heater our there but it's not worth it. And with the weather the last couple of weeks i have been in the workshop only to get kindling or logs for the fire! Maybe in Feb i'll get back in. gives me time to concentrate on stuff in the house though. Which is code for i've been watching movies, playing video games and putting my feet up.

take care all.

Advertisement