Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chocolate Cigars

Options
  • 21-12-2009 1:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of anywhere in Dublin city where I could get these?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭Kevster

I haven't heard of chocolate cigars before... ...do you not mean those chocolate cigarettes (which were just a stick of chocolate wrapped in white paper!)?

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭joey54

Kevster wrote: »
    I haven't heard of chocolate cigars before... ...do you not mean those chocolate cigarettes (which were just a stick of chocolate wrapped in white paper!)?

I know the cigarette ones your talking about. I've seen chocolate cigars in England, haven't been able to get my hands on them this side of the Sea though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

afaik they stopped the chocolate 'cigarettes' because of children, I've never seen chocolate cigars though. Least not here anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭Kevster

I remember seeing the chocolate cigarettes in a shop recently (i.e. in the past few months), but I can't reember if it was here (UK) or back home in Ireland... I can't imagine that they'd be legal back in Ireland, giving the huge hype (legal and otherwise) over smoking there. The smoking ban only recently came into effect here in the UK though, so I must have seen them in one of those pound shops here.

Kevin

Advertisement